Web application to (self-) manage email users and encrypt their mailboxes.
- User self-service (change password/recovery token, set aliases, …)
- Invite code system (new users get three invite codes after one week)
- Domain admins (accounts with admin rights for one domain)
- Random alias feature for users
- Recovery tokens to restore accounts when password got lost
- Support for Dovecot mailbox encryption
- Multi-language support (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Bokmål, and German provided)
Userli supports a role system to help you run your mail server.
- User - Default role
- Multiplier - Like user but with unlimited invite codes
- Suspicious - User without invite codes
- Spam - This account is suspected to be hacked and can't send mail anymore
- Domain-Admin - Can add/edit/delete users and aliases for their domain
- Admin - Can add/edit/delete all available data
This is a start. Please help to improve the documentation.